Tuesday 13 May 2014

She's Ready!


        I literally have to be the laziest freakin’ person in the whole entire world.  I’ve been wanting to make a blog now for the past two years.  But here we are, bonding over my first post haha! Nails, makeup, anything beauty you got it!  You have stumbled across your own personal test dummy for trying new products.  Never fear! I’m here to try the latest trends and let you know first whether it was awesome and you NEED to get it, or if it was a total disaster waiting to happen and you should just really walk away from it.  Lately I’ve been on a nail kick so as of now I’ll mainly be posting nail designs, swatches and tutorials on how to do it on your oh-so-purty self.  If there’s something you see and you’d like me to review it for you (so you don’t have to go and spend ridiculous amounts on something that may totally suck), leave me a comment!  I’ll do my very best to check it out and give you the 4-1-1 on the task at hand.
          Any who, in honour of my first post here’s a swatch of “Candy is Dandy” by Nicole by O.P.I.  I just need to say this colour is killer!  It’s super pretty and lands itself in one of my top 10 wear on its own polishes ;D

Find me on Instagram: @nailsbytlittletweety
-Victoria



No comments:

Post a Comment